Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
|Mujhse Shaadi Karogi|
|Directed by||David Dhawan|
|Produced by||Sajid Nadiadwala|
|Written by||Anees Bazmee,
|Music by||Salim Merchant,
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (Hindi: मुझसे शादी करोगी, Urdu: مجھ سے شادی کروگی; English: Will You Marry Me?) is a 2004 Bollywood film directed by David Dhawan. The film has elements from Hollywood movies Meet The Parents and Anger Management.
Sameer (Salman Khan) is a hot tempered guy who is also very unlucky in love. His fiance (Amrita Arora) left him because of his aggression and to get away he leaves for Goa. He then meets Rani (Priyanka Chopra) and instantly falls in love with her. Unfortunately his meeting does not go as anticipated because he slaps her dad across the face (Amrish Puri). However after apologising she becomes friends with him.
Soon enough Sunny (Akshay Kumar) moves in the same house as Sameer and manages to cause a lot of trouble between the two. It is not long before Sunny reveals that he is out to ruin Sameer's relationship with Rani and he also plans to steal Rani away from him. His actions aggravate Sameer and also his temper, resulting in hilarious situations.... Samir is then continuously harming Rani's dad accidentally which seems like bad luck. At the end Sunny is revealed to be Samir's childhood friend who was 'helping' him to win Rani. Although according to many people he just made it harder, didn't he?
- Salman Khan ... Sameer Malhotra
- Akshay Kumar ... Sunny Khurana/Arun
- Priyanka Chopra ... Rani Singh
- Amrish Puri ... Dugraj Singh
- Amrita Arora ... Romi (Special Appearance)
- Satish Shah ... Surya Prakash
- Rajpal Yadav ... Raj Purohit/Paul
- Kapil Dev ... Himself
- Supriya Karnik ... Rama Dugraj Singh
- Kader Khan ... Mr. Duggal
- Mushtaq Khan ... Chutki Baba
- Shashikala ... Grandma Malhotra
- Upasna Singh ... Mrs. Surya Prakash